- Hong Kong PhD Fellowship Scheme: PhD in Applied Mathematics, PhD in Statistics.
New Programme Announcement: Double Master Degrees in Mathematical Finance and Financial Markets, by Hong Kong Baptist University and University of Kent.
- The 5th International Conference on Scientific Computing and Partial Differential Equations (SCPDE14)
On the Occasion of Eitan Tadmor's 60th Birthday will be held at our University from 8 - 12 December 2014.
- CMIV Workshop on Imaging Sciences will be held at our University on 25 August, 2014.
Dr. L. Ling,
Prof. M. Ng,
Dr. Henry Y. T. Ngan,
Prof. T. Tang,
Prof. X. Wu,
Dr. X. Yuan,
Dr. T. Zeng and
Prof. L. Zhu
have been awarded research grants by Hong Kong Research Grant Council (RGC) — congratulations!
- Prof. L. Zhu has won the Second Class Award of the State Natural Science Award (2013) in the recent exercise for his outstanding research achievements.
- Our undergraduate student, Ma Tao received HKSAR Government Scholarship for 2013/14.
- Prof. M. Ng, receives the President's Award for Outstanding Performance in Scholarly Work, 2014.